• LIMIT OF 5 DEVIATIONS PER WEEK (subject to change)
• Submit deviations into the correct folder and DOUBLE CHECK to see if it's in the correct folder.
• Sadly we DO NOT accept artistic nude or explicit sexual content
• Please DO NOT try to sneak work(s) in to the Featured folder. This is what the admins are for.
• PLEASE if you want your art to be critiqued, put it in the "Critique Folder" and write in your deviation description that you want to be critiqued.
• Write critiques how they should be written (wiki it if you don't know)
• FINALLY BE RESPECTFUL, NO BASHING, OR RUDE COMMENTS AND/OR BEHAVIOR
• Feel free to PM the admins for any questions you have
If any of these rules are broken, it is expected that the proper penalty will be administered.
(Rules are subject to change if some problem(s) arises within the group)
This is an artist improvement group. Created with improvement in mind, this groups is to help people get their work(s), who needing critiquing, critiqued. We know the pain of not knowing how to better improve our work(s), when not that many people around us understand or don't want to hurt our feelings. On that note, please DO NOT TRY just say “Awww” or “cool” try to write full sentences when commenting on a submitted deviation; it's really helps.
We try to have weekly challenges to help artists challenge themselves outside their comfort zones. If a challenge is not distributed in a certain week, we will replace it with an artist tip (So please WATCH journal entries). Members are welcome to suggest tips (since the admins only know so much). There will be times where we will hold contests for the members with prizes and have their winning work submitted into the feature folder. Feel Free to Donate prizes for these contests to happen. We enforce that members be active and comment for their fellow members. If one is not a commenting person, please try to make an effort to comment. This helps the artists self esteem and also allows people to notice the commenter as a fellow artist/friend (who knows maybe a watcher too).
Contributor who helps adds members:
Contributor who helps with critiques:
Contributor to help put the pictures in the right folders:
(Want to be a contributor too? It's not hard. Leave us a note on what position you are interested in! )
Free art programs:
FireAlpaca (similar to SAI): firealpaca.com/en
GIMP (similar to Photoshop): www.gimp.org/
Practice tools (websites show images, can set time):
10-90 second pose drawing: www.posemaniacs.com/thirtyseco…
Figure drawing, animals, hands and feet, faces: artists.pixelovely.com/practic…
www.posemaniacs.com/ (3d models)
|More Journal Entries|
The featured folder contains works from the submissions from the bi-weekly challenges.
That means if you want to get your work featured the only way is to participate in the challenges, sorry.